Wednesday, February 11, 2004

SO, THAT WAS FUN.

Auditions during Drama III...Amusing. Perplexing.
What other adjectives have I to utilize?
Oh, that's right. BORING.
I enjoyed making an absolute fool out of myself [Editor's Note: And after losing Grandma to HARMONY, I don't know how much more of a fool I can become...], finding myself cast in at least one interesting role (The mother from The Effects Of Gamma Rays On Man On The Moon Marigolds), and I definitely had fun ignoring directors' instructions and just being there.
Here's what I've deliberately decided upon:
It's not worth my anger.
It's not worth my frustration.
It's not worth re-living over and over again to figure out what she did right and I did wrong.
Totally not worth it.
I am so, so looking forward to Valentine's Day.
Yeah.

No comments: