Monday, March 15, 2004

GOD ATTACK THE QUEEN: SEND BIG DOGS AFTER HER THAT BITE HER BUM.

I remain eternally jealous that Eddie Izzard posted something onto Warren's comment area on MySpace...
Imagine that: a transvestite and a male lesbian.
But we digress.
There's been a rowdy game of Phone Tag ensuing for the last three days between Elis, B-Rock, and myself, and our adventure tomorrow/Wednesday is becoming bleaker and bleaker by the moment...Unless I happen to let them catch me, undoubtedly losing the Phone Tag Cup and various Phone Tag Prizes, but ensuring that I'm not stuck riding the monorail with that dastardly fiend, Goofy.
Forsooth.
I'm going to meander my way out into the wilderness of my front yard, at which point I viciously accost our leaf blower, set it in reverse [Editor's Note: Now, a leaf sucker.], and destroy the leafy landscape that surrounds our home...
Ha, ha! I laugh in an evil yet gallant fashion!

No comments: