Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'M JANET RENO, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

I'll me making the most minor of diversions this weekend...
It's off to New York for I!
Tee hee!
Not only am I lucky enough to finally bask in the glow of Nathan Lane, God Of All Things Musical And Therefore Holy, but I will catch his final performance in The Frogs.
Sunday...Egad; I can hardly wait.
[Editor's Note: My ranting and raving, especially over Mr. Lane, would be of a much rowdier nature if it weren't for the fact that I've yet to sleep and/or participate normally as a human being this week. I'm exhausted, yet overly giddy, and truly excited over the coming week.]
[Editor's Note: And Roger Bart. Oh, gracious Lord, let us not forget Roger Bart.]
I promise to be of a much more excited demeanor as the hours roll past, and furthermore, I hope to discontinue this lag in posting. It's simply been ages since I've taken the time to sit down and write, let alone stop and think, beyond breathing, in its infinite power and glory.
I will AudioBlog, because I have Nationwide long-distance after seven.
Final note:
Nathan,
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, break every freaking bone in your body.

And it better be an amazing Broadway show, because it's the only one I can afford to attend.

No comments: