Monday, January 24, 2005

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KELLEY IS LET LOOSE ON BROADWAY.COM.

Perhaps it's arrogant of I to assume that I'm worthy of a Patrick Wilson comment, but even further than that, I'd like to say that I deserve it. Especially after his half-sung Raoul. Grr.

(Oh, and a big hoorah to Broadway.com for initiating frequent dialogue between the lucky and the never-will-be-lucky.)

From Kelley: I'd just like to commend you on obvious talent. You are truly a joy to watch. As a St. Petersburg, FL native, I grew up watching your father on the news on a daily basis, not to mention seeing he and your mother perform on various occasions. How much easier have your pursuits in performance been as a result of such a supportive and performance-oriented family?

Patrick responds: Thanks for the compliments, my fellow Tampa Bay citizen! I'm glad you enjoy my parents as well. They always gave me nothing but love and support, even when I came home at 16 and said, "Mom and dad, I wanna be an actor." I think it helps that they perform, even thought they aren't actors. My dad majored in theater in college, and my mom in music, so it's definitely in the blood. While I am the only one in New York, all three sons are loosely in the business. Mark is a TV anchor, and Paul runs an ad agency/media group. I'm very thankful my parents never pushed me, yet were always were behind me. Every young actor should be so blessed.

No comments: