Wednesday, February 08, 2006

[INSERT CLEVER TITLE HERE]!

Oh, the haunts of censorship and my inability to write honestly about anything!
Here's my attempt at an entirely ambiguous journal entry.

On [A DAY OF THE WEEK], I [AN ACTION OF SOME SORT] while I was hanging out with [NAME OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING], who was making me feel [AN EMOTION OF SOME SORT].
How [ADJECTIVE OF SOME SORT]!


Ahh.
It's good to get that off my chest.

In total and complete honesty, however, I think that's the clearest linear thought I've had in quite some time. My mind is still reeling over the past few weeks of events (Hell, over the past few DAYS of events...), and I can't be sure exactly when the spinning might find it in its little rotational heart to stop.
Please, make the spinning stop.
I wish I could speak candidly about life in general, but so many things prohibit my utterances, the least of which being my exhaustion. No, I could type into the wee hours of...now...without much hesitation, but I have classes. Gross. I must attend said classes and participate and attempt to prove that I have nothing on my mind except said classes.
Fun.

No comments: