Monday, August 07, 2006

I'M IN A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND.

Gerard and I head out for PA and, in time, New York, at around 5:00 PM.
Which, dare I say it, is pretty damned exciting.

For the most part, I hope that this trip proves the veritable antithesis of my summer thus far: gripping, tactile, enamoring, exhilarating, and best yet, NEW YORK CITY.

[Editor's Note: Don't try to make sense of that statement. I will sing showtunes if you try to make sense out of it. Seriously. Don't dare me. I'll take you down.]

Whereas the rabid energy and relentless giddiness have yet to appear, I do have some sort of a nervous tension has situated itself in my gut, indicating nothing but poor diet and holistic planning. Or nervousness. Whatever.

To be brief (That which I am never, nor will ever be...), I'm ready to spend a week stalking theatrical marvels, singing like the utter geek I am, snapping memories quicker than I can take coinciding photographs, and loving the people I am with and without the best that I can.

This is my chance to be human again.
I am so out of here.

No comments: