Wednesday, January 10, 2007

THE NINTH.

Today has felt moderately volatile.
Perhaps that juxtaposition of words is startling, or maybe, to other minds, reassuring. It felt to me as though no level of balance could validate the fact that I am in a place (both physically and metaphorically) that leaves me simultaneously joyful and longing for more. I have an urgency within me that seeks relief in whatever manic result it can find, coupled with a growing complacency towards the things and individuals surrounding me.
Indeed, I must agree: how infinitely odd.

It's already tomorrow. Classes will restore the chaos of daily living, and I remain both hopeless and overly confidant in my desire to exist.

'Tis simple enough a task, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelley!

Im glad to see someone actually reading it... I mean, I write for my own good, just to get things out. But, It's nice to know someone might be reading and relating. I lurv you and will see you soon!