Thursday, February 08, 2007

STAYING ALIVE...SORT OF.

It has been nearly an infinite amount of time since my last opportunity to post on this site, and the primary reasons for that, in descending order, are as follows:

1. My laptop crashed.
2. Life is insanity personified.
3. My laptop is dead.
4. I am enrolled in seventeen hours of classes, as well as part-time work.
5. Laptop = Bye Bye.

I am consistently exhausted, and most of that revolves around the inability to schedule my Computer-Needs-Time around Library-Open-Hours. It's disheartening, but I've been able to manage thus far. If I can make it through this next week, anything is possible.
I'm talking, flying ponies and junk. Anything.

On another note, it's odd to see my best friend indulge in something I've embraced for such a long time. In earnest, I never thought I would see the day when he would let his fingers clack against a keyboard for the sheer joy of typing and expression. Now, however, I'm glad to know that I can communicate in additional manners and customs than were previously allotted to the two of us.
I miss him.

On that note:





No comments: