Saturday, April 28, 2007

I AM EXHAUSTED.

Being in a house where I am relatively unprotected by the boundaries of "room" takes a toll on my sensibilities as a rational human being.
I'm starting to get overwhelmed.
Not necessarily by the chaos going on around me, but by my lack of schedule, my inability to seek genuine solitude, and the creeping knowledge that my thoughts and actions in the most important parts of life are often worthless.

Loneliness exists in other capacities than just being alone.

I've grown up with loneliness. It may be a brand of my own, but it's one I know well enough to have a vast awareness of. I'm tired, I feel absurdly weak in comparison to this entire year so far, and it's not a matter of physicality.

I am mentally exhausted. I need a mental nap, but it's to no avail.
LIFE: GET STARTED ALREADY.

No comments: