Friday, July 04, 2008

MY LIFE IN PARTS OF SPEECH.

There are parts of me that have absolutely no idea how to be:

Thoughtful.
Considerate.
Loving.
Compassionate.
Philosophical.
Spontaneous.
Vile.
Intuitive.
Narcissistic.
Flirtatious.
Romantic.
Beautiful.
Soulful.
Precocious.
Tragic.
Positive.
Unbelievable.
Neurotic.
Lovable.
Unreasonable.
Ruthless.
Carefree.
Overwhelmed.
Joyful.
Needy.
Occupied.
Lonely.
Dangerous.
Effervescent.
Complete.
Truthful.
Humanistic.
Resourceful.
Endearing.
Cruel.
Commonplace.
Relaxed.
Witty.
Thankful.
Itchy.
Begrudging.
Alive.

Then again, there are parts of me that have nothing better to do in life than to wrap my world around all of these adjectives. (Sometimes, I have no doubt in my mind that I am every single one of these descriptive entities all at the same time.)

Life can be tiring; however, I would not choose to live it any other way.

No comments: