Thursday, October 30, 2003

I LOST MY CHANCE TO KILL ELIS, I STILL HAVEN'T WRITTEN MY PLAY, MY TOE IS SPRAINED, AND I'M IN LOVE WITH GENE...AGAIN.

Agh...I don't know one man that has ripped my heart out enough times to know how to put the pieces back together easelessly...I don't know how to count the number of aches I've accredited to him and his vagabond ways, and I don't know why I continue to weave in and out of my own little spell that I've crafted, convincing myself that it's all of his own doing and not that of my imagination...
And I missed him.
The Drama III show was canceled, and that would explain why my toe is sprained...At least, it does inadvertently. The rest of the story is whine and showy, and I have no time to explain, besides the fact that I'm glad it's done with and that we can move on as a class to grow and blah, blah, blah.
Deralic and I have a play that's due to Satan tomorrow, and I don't know how well it's going to go...We haven't worked hard, and it's going to show. He hasn't put any effort into it, which means that Kelley gets to write the entire thing over the course of the next day...Goodie!
I just don't know how I feel right now. I'm sick to my stomach, my toe aches, and I don't know if I'm willing to wait for two weeks to come and the chance to see Gene...
Because I missed him.

No comments: