Tuesday, October 28, 2003

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE DEITY? KELLEY IS...

Ugg...Who gave me the idiotic notion of inviting someone like her onto my blog...A ridiculous waste of time, in my own, trustworthy opinion...As if she was my friend or something...
The thought makes me chuckle.
Now that's my kind of pumpkin...
I'm completely and entirely exausted, but I'm not really concerned with anything right now...It's not as if I don't care (even if I don't), but I don't have the energy to bother with the things that people are whining about right now...I have three shows to prepare for in the next two weeks, and I don't have the time or energy to waste dealing with the relentless crap of mindless drones, better known as my peers...
Except for Elis. She can drone to me...I don't mind...
Casey Woller? She can go die...That would be nice, actually...
"HAH!"
That's what she sounds like. A whiny rat. That whines. Whiny biznit.

Geez...Even I don't look that bad...
Elis- I'm sure this is Nathan AND Kenneth...
I'm off to plan my career at Seminole Community College...
Hoorah!

No comments: