Friday, February 18, 2005

DAMN THE COMMON COLD OF ALL COMMON COLDS...

I suppose saying that I'm "horrendously ill" is insensitive to all the dying patients in hospital beds, but as of this afternoon, I consider myself much closer to "horrendous" than normal; I'll let it slide just this once.
Besides my throbbing head and basic symptomatic inklings, I can't wait to find some rest. Indeed: rest, and eight chapters of combined Advanced Placement Statistics and Macro Economics. (Not actually combined, mind you. Two separate, individual courses, both of which I have "horrendous" amounts of work to complete in order to find myself comfortable and a successful high school graduate. No pressure.)
I depart into the wild terrain of St. Pete, only to return by Sunday.
I leave with you an image of hope and grace:
David Hyde Pierce as Sir Robin

Spamalot: The show that just looks too good to be true.

No comments: