Sunday, February 20, 2005

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

Bright, sunny, and pollenated.
I may not make it through the morning. And if that is, unfortunately, the case, I've just a few things to say:
A) I have never been cliff diving with Pauly Shore, and for that, I am saddened.
B) I have never kissed a boy, and I am perfectly alright with that. However, come Flagler College Time, I will have to erase that statement as you all laugh gleefully at my disgustingly stagnant coming-of-age rate.
C) Down comforters, no matter how appealing and attractive, will eventually poke you with their feathers from hell. It's just bound to happen. Be prepared.
D) I've run out of tissues. Someone buy me a few more. Boxes, that is.
Okie dokie. I've wasted the internet's time enough for one day. Time to stop before my computer willingly picks itself up and hurls its angry plastic frame in my ill-weathered face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well thats not to say that a boy hasn't wanted to kiss you. Sometimes their means doesn't allow such things to occure, but is not to say that said kiss isn't desired.