Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NYC.

Posting will be sporadic, if not non-existent, for the next few days, as I will be gloating mercilessly throughout the streets of New York. I will, of course, be simultaneously crushed as I wittiness true talent prancing about onstage, at which point I will be sure to drive myself into a bridge or something equally hard and deadly.
Seriously, though.

A veritable crap-load of photographs will obviously be taken, and some of them with real actors, hopefully. There will also be some "mushy romantic NYC photographs" (or so I hope), which would send My Little Icy Heart soaring. [Editor's Note: He called tonight and said, "Hey, babe," which was so ironic that it sent me reeling. I commented, and he freaked out and asked if it was "appropriate." Which, again, sent me reeling. It is so, so very weird to have someone in my life. Unbelievably weird.]

My flight leaves in less than twelve hours, and I'm still far from focused on packing. Basically finished, but far from focused. I hate being distracted by sixteen million factors that don't matter or shouldn't matter or won't matter but might just matter. They hold such dominion over my progress, and they certainly shouldn't be able to, yet they do. Without question.
With question. Whatever.

-Will he make it?
-Does he really want to be there?
-Am I annoying him?
-Will our reservations be what we expected them to be?
-What if understudies take over the performance?
-Will I get to make out with Tim Curry, or would that make Michael jealous?
-Would that make Elis jealous?
-Thank God I read all of those trashy
Fearless books, because they've left me with a relative mental map of the city.
-Just how gay is Nathan Lane?
-How much did I want to jump Hugh Laurie when he started singing "Ain't She Sweet" on the show tonight?
-Is this why he refuses to read my blog?
-Will I totally screw up this trip?
-Am I ready him to meet a parent?
-Why the hell do I over-analyze EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE?
-Am I officially out of hotel stationary?
-Why are the Barenaked Ladies so damn amazing?
-How freaking amazing is this trip going to be?
-Will I have another insane celebrity sighting like at
The Frogs?
-Can I go see
The Producers at midnight at The Ziegfeld?
-Why does James Barbour have to be in LA right now?
-Which leading man in
Spamalot would be the easiest to take advantage of?
-No wonder Michael doesn't read this stuff.


Alright. I'm done. Really. It's time to try and get some rest before I go absolutely insane. Which I've already started to do. Too late. Oh, well. Some rest will be a good thing, I think. More updates via AudioBlogger to come, I suppose.
Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jebus. This entry and all of your questions exhausted me. When I see you again, K.S., I shall shake you so your brain rattles about in your skull and all of your silly, silly questions come pouring out of your nose.

-R

LJ>Blogger