Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SCHEDULE THUS FAR:

TODAY: Getting my hair "did," out to dinner, various Birthday crap.
TOMORROW: Orlando, for some good old-fashioned tearing up of whatever proverbial town I so choose. And so on.
THURSDAY: More town-tearing, not to mention a stop by the greyhound track, which might possibly lead to a giant hostile takeover of the high school. Think: massive attack on Frank Casillo. We'll see...
FRIDAY: Back up to St. Augustine, to revel in my lack of script comprehension, and to re-ignite a momentarily flickering relationship. Fun. And maybe a teeny, tiny little party. Tee hee.
SATURDAY: Same.
SUNDAY: Basically Saturday's gist, but with more action!
MONDAY: Yeah. Now it's just getting boring.
TUESDAY: REGISTRATION! AGH!
WEDNESDAY: Classes resume. Egad. Zooks. Poit.

Contact me if you decide to make changes to said plans. Which I may or may not be entirely okay with. Who knows? I'm 19. I'm crazy.

No comments: