Saturday, March 04, 2006

GOOD DAY.

It's Michael's 21st birthday, but beyond that, today is going to be so much better than any other day this week has been.
I can tell.
I have (some) renewed energy, I had a lovely time with my dearest of friends last night, and best of all, I know that I have people around me who care about me.
And that, above all, is huge.
Okay. It might be nap time. We'll have to see.

[Editor's Note: The above post seemed horribly amiss by the time Brigadoon rolled around this evening, then quickly progressed back to the level of fantastic-ness I could have hoped for. I have rectified several different things on emotional and professional levels, allowed myself some form of relaxation, and have opportune ability to sleep until call at noon tomorrow. Good day, indeed.]

No comments: