Thursday, March 30, 2006

BEDTIME.

Ugh. I can't believe that it takes me such a horrifically long time to muster up the time and/or energy to write a mere update on the goings-on of daily life.
Perhaps it's because I don't think I could reasonably depict each and every detail of my daily life.
Because it's too boring- perhaps.
Because it's too invigorating- Ha.
Maybe it's because I just don't want to have to relive everything. Or make anyone else do so. It's not that life is awful- in fact, sometimes, it's beyond amazing. But, the fact of the matter is, I want to live it, experience it, and then move on.
I'm lying.
I want it all here, detail by detail, ready to glance through at my disposal.
I'll have to be better about that in the future.
In other news, life is good. Really nice. I'm exhausted, but there's absolutely nothing new about that statement.
And I've been up typing for a full hour since I came to bed.
I wonder how I could possibly be tired...

Alright. Sleep. For the moment, anyway.
And some good stories to follow, I hope.

No comments: