Tuesday, March 27, 2007

FACE.

Although thoroughly nerve-wracked, I still can't fathom the cause of this week's almost immediate insanity. I've probably had more free time to myself than any other week this semester, which might point to a direction of solitude and loneliness, but not necessarily an indication for why I feel exactly the way I feel.
Something is looming. I have no desire to speculate or configure my life in such a way that would leave me open to find out what it is, but I can simply feel the enormous weight that is falling down around me. For right now, the most productive thing I can do is to keep my head to the ground and my thoughts elsewhere.
I am ready for "new" and "change" and "different."
I refuse to make a real and genuine sentence out of those words.

No comments: