Friday, March 23, 2007

THE PORCH.

Ahh.
The sheer relief that comes along with being home and around family is something that I have finally found myself fortunate enough to bask in.

Yes, that was alliteration. So what?

I missed them, and I needed a little bit of time away from everything, if only to prepare me for how real and intimidating life is soon to become.

And now, I sleep.

Goodnight.

[Editor's Note: I continue to jump back and forth, editing this entry, adding more to it, subtracting insignificant details. I am a perpetual blog whore, yet I am unsure of exactly what discourse is trying to exit from my body and onto this keyboard. I am infinitely oblivious to whatever my system is seeking to emote, and therefore, will leave with as generalised a post as when I first allowed myself to click "PUBLISH."
I am a stupid, stupid brainless Kelley.
]

No comments: