Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Elise's mom really makes me hate the human race...I wish she'd just let the kid have some fun now and then...
Oh well...
As far as my parents go, they've decided to pull me out of class on Friday so that I can go to Epcot...
Yes. Isn't that weird? I feel like hitting them with something soft just to see if they react, or if rabid ants really have taken over their minds...
Either way, I'm cool with it.
Besides my abnormally "nice" family, my jaw feels like it doesn't enjoy the company of my braces...They're feuding, I think, and just like a divorce, the kid is getting all of the retaliation...It's not fair for me to be trapped in the middle of them...But I can't do too much about it for the time being...
I have to go make a t-shirt...Any suggestions would be appreciated...
At the moment, my vote goes to "Babette ate oatmeal."
Catchy...

No comments: