Monday, January 12, 2004

SPAM, THE AMAZING MEAT

Ahh...Home.
Or, computer. Whatever works.
I'm exhausted, but I still contain the need to finish my AP Lang. essay, the 8th Grade skit, etc...Not to mention the fact that I've started this ginormous email to Adam, the Canadian English Teacher (A letter which I am completely lost in the midst of writing...), I can't get that stupid 7-4-13 out of my head (Which is not as bad as the fact that I've encoded his name, proving that I'm the only person in the universe willing to waste the energy to do such things...), and other stuff, the likes of which I have no need to tangle with at this point...
Tired.
I think I need to get offline and try to start on some of tomorrow's stuff...Like my P-Dawg essay and whatever else I can stand to tackle...It should be messy. Brains flying all over the room, crap hitting the fan...
I need paper towels. Horray, Bounty Man.

No comments: