Monday, January 26, 2004

"YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS TO GET THIS BLOOD OFF THE FLOOR BEFORE I DISQUALIFY YOU, TROUPE 1983!"

Districts was eventful, to say the least.
I made out with Superior Tech for Baby With The Bathwater, Superior Ensemble Acting for I Hate Hamlet, Excellent Playwriting for Plainclothes Leo, and All Star Tech, again for Baby.
I rocked the house.
Okay, maybe not so much...But I am excited to see the judication forms and determine whether I was in any way a support for those Superiors, or if I was simply annoying enough that the District judges felt obliged to put the State judges through the same meticulous pain...
I have quite a bit of work to do, least of which is absorbing myself completely in all AP Language persuits, which means that I can't slack off else I am murdered by the Almighty Himself, P-Dawg.
By the by, there was a Plyler judge this weekend. He had quite some sense of style, I must say...
And Kennith. Oh, dearest Kennith.

No comments: