Tuesday, June 15, 2004

THIS IS THE LIFE; BO BO, BO BO BO.

Or so says Jonathan Larson.
Said.
Whatever.
Today was entirely exhausting, although I know not what from...I'm not sure I was truly weary, but perhaps 'displaced.' Yes. A much nicer word, displaced.
I was busy in compilation mode, creating a photo album online, but only now realized that:
A- I do not have too many pictures of myself.
B- Most of them date back to when James Barbour was 15 years old, and George W. was still caught up in electrocuting people for fun.
C- No one wants to see my ugly mug. Hell, I don't even want to have to look at it unless absolutely necessary.
D- It's so much easier to waste my time toying with my blog. Tee hee!
It's definitely time to go sleep. Or read. Possibly write.
I'm not picky at this stage in my life, where "deep sleep" denotes staying put in my bed for a minimum of twenty minutes.
Boo-yeah! That's called adolescence, baby.

No comments: