Monday, June 21, 2004

UPDATE FROM PARIS

My dearest Kelley,
How goes it? Gearing up for school tomorrow? Doing your economics homework? I bet. ;)
Anyway, I'm in Paris right now. Things are going well here and the weather is lovely. So far we have gone to my cousin's dance recital, her piano recital, and Harry Potter 3. Other than that, we haven't done anything other than recovering from jet lag. Tomorrow afternoon we are flying to Moscow and will be there for a couple of days. Hopefully, I will have more to report about then.
Hope you are doing well. I'll call you as soon as I get back so (1) We can hang out, (2) I can give you your tsar, and (3) we can talk about things. . .
Talk to you soon,
Elis :)


You'd think something like this would make me feel distorted and gawkishly jealous about being stuck in Orlando.
No.
It merely brings me hope that there's a Tzar in my future.
Or Rasputin.

No comments: