Wednesday, November 10, 2004

ABSENT.

I'll refrain from trying to make up and/or explain for my lack of posting over the past weeks...
Blame it on Paul. Or Cynthia. They want me to get into college, those silly geese.
Actually, I can make a rather concise listing of the things most detrimental towards my Blogger posting over the previous months, including (but not limited to):
-Seuss.
-Seuss.
-Seuss.
-Seuss.
-Seu-u-uss.
Ha! That's ridiculously overstated! It must be, for me to post it five times! How silly!
Or truthful. Good Lord of Musical Theatre, please kill this poor creation of yours to spare the theatrical audience at large.
Not that our production is awful. It could be entirely worse, and I know how destructive a show can be for an audience to sit through. It's the score, the consistent repetition of a few fun chords and refrains, and the lofty, "Seussian" book.
Aggh.
[Editor's Note: If you've yet to visit AccuBroadway.com, please do so before the rest of the world realizes what a miserable failure you are. Come on, people- they have a "Finales" sub-category. What kind of miserable doofus do you have to be to pass up an internet music library like that?]
Tomorrow begins the grueling yet intensely enjoyable process we call preview, and I could not contain within me further excitement beyond that which is bursting from within me. It shall be absolutely destructive towards my portion of the actual show, as Byron and I perform our entire thirty-eight second Song Of Death.
Enough about Seussical.

No comments: