Wednesday, November 17, 2004

ROUGH AND TUMBLE EVENING.

Quite possibly, today was an agonizing day.
-I'm fighting with someone I have too much respect to fight with. I don't think they even realize that we're fighting, which just makes matters all the more delicious.
-Seussical. Woot.
-My heart hurts in too many places to count. Breathing is taking the utmost effort.
-I cried in front of someone I'd never dream of showing intimacy towards. (And that, by far, was the most relieving portion of my existence today.)
It doesn't really matter what's going on (as far as specifics will lead), but I will be immensely glad to begin production tomorrow with a bang. I desperately hope that everything will fly according to plan, and I have a sincere confidence in our ensemble at large.
Plus, I'm under contract not to say anything destructive or demeaning.
So, mum.
I need to take twenty minutes and sit down to a logical, rational conversation with "Little Miss Last Night," which will, hopefully, lead not only to a peaceful solution of some sort, but to a raging cry of glee ensuing from my pursed and overly-rouged lips.
One can only hope.

No comments: