Monday, December 20, 2004

THAT'S SOME SWEET VACATION, DUDE.

Hells yeah.
I'm so very in the mood for rest and relaxation; conversely, I want to leap up and run, just for the sheer capacity to do so.
It's almost finished.
This year is so close to completion, I can feel is leaning against me like a bad case of frotteurism. And still, so much is yet to reach completion. I have to send out application letters, endorsements of my personal value, and sealed transcripts.
Capital F-U-N!
My mental capacity is far beyond its normal reaches, and I can feel the weight of dragging lobes, damaged by excessive work in the last six months. Hopefully, these next two weeks will prove successful in grinding all of that toned grey matter into a healthy, Napoleon Dynamite-ish sludge.
Ehh...I'm going to relax for a few minutes. Then, it's off to my lazing about.

No comments: