Friday, October 28, 2005

MIDNIGHT BREAKFAST=FOOD FOR THE DAY.

I find it rather disappointing when my only opportunity for food consumption is cradled in an excuse for Scary College Students to dress up as...Well...Slutty College Students.
I stopped in for five minutes, realized that I was going to find myself bored to death (no matter how many people seemed to like my "Costume"), and instead, sat at Steak-n-Shake with Michael. I had a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
It was lovely.
Seriously, it was nice to have a real conversation with someone. It was shop talk, mind you, but it was more intelligent and interesting than most of the banter I've shared with individuals here in my short time at Flagler. Overall, good stuff.
And tomorrow (today) holds only Phyllis' class at eleven. Not that I really want to attend, but it's at least nice to know that Don Robbins is more committed to the Golf Team than to teaching Liberal Arts Math. But then again, who wouldn't be? It's freaking LIBERAL ARTS MATH, for Christ's sake!
It's nice to know that I can still hear music being played (Read: BLASTED) from three floors below. I bet a bass line like that could chip the paint off of the ceiling, shatter the Tiffany stained-glass windows, AND bring Christopher Walken as Henry Flagler out to shout, "More Naked Babies!"
I have a fever, and the only cure is-

ARROWED!!!

No comments: