Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE 60TH ANNUAL TONY AWARDS: CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON BROADWAY.

Aww. My favorite day of the year.



Luckily for me, festivities will begin somewhere around 6:00PM this evening, providing me with at least five hours of theatrical oggling and giddy, rambunctious excitement.
Tonight, only gay men and divas hold my interest, and those who fall somewhere in-between will be forced to fight for the honor. This is the one evening every year where I can yell at my television screen because Hugh Jackman is simply not flamboyant enough (Ha! I kid!), condemn Bernadette Peters for her infernal ability to convince others that she's talented, drool every time Nathan Lane appears onscreen, and, in a nutshell, admit to my couch and other living room furniture just how many psychological issues I face on a daily basis.

Like I said, my favorite day of the year.

Tune into CBS at 8:00PM for the fruity, flaming, fantabulous fun.
(Alliteration kicks ass, be-otches. Deal.)

No comments: