Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN.

I can't fathom what has actually come to pass in the past ten days. Not that anything of major significance has occurred, but I can't even gather the time to recount all that these last days have entailed. I've worked non-stop (and enjoyed the benefits of that work), surrounded myself with relatively good thoughts, and fought to enjoy myself as well as those around me.
I wasn't happy for a while, but I think I am right now.
Happy, that is.
Not exuberant, mind you, but happy. I'm enjoying the prospects of this week and work and interaction with the people I am growing to care more and more about. I'm glad to feel proud of myself now and again, to feel as though I'm earnestly producing and harvesting the things that I am responsible, but also the things that are bound to make me a better, fuller individual.

Cryptic.

Then again, what would Halloween be without intrigue or mystery?
A veiled piece of crap. Uh-huh.

No comments: