Monday, October 09, 2006

SPECIAL.

I happen to be typing on the front steps of the auditorium.
Which, in my opinion, makes this post pretty damn special.
It's rather interesting how the day has progressed thus far. It has been tiring, as most days are, but I feel relatively secure in the scheme of things. Not in the mentality that life is solid and confidently accurate in my line of vision, but comfortable. I know that whatever is going on, whatever might be exploding around me, I'm oddly serene. Life will continue, people will progress, and so will the life I choose to lead.
I can take whatever is thrown at me, and, as I have said many times before, I welcome the opportunity to catch the metaphorical sphere of athleticism.

I'm glad that I still retain the ability to make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No comments: