Saturday, December 16, 2006

THE PERPETUAL TICK AND TOCK.

Here I sit, at home, drowning in the laziness that exists when there seems nothing pertinent going on.
I could be complaining, and I have some instances where I am sure that will be all that springs from my fingertips, but, at the moment, I can do nothing but bask in the lack of emotion I'm feeling. I, of course, feel the need to be more outwardly driven and productive in my daily existence, but perhaps tomorrow shall provide significant leaps and bounds forward. One completion at a time, I have almost overcome the desperation and torment that is Holiday Shopping. Not that I have all of my projects completed, but at least a few here and there have come to pass, and I am unbelievably happy with all of them thus far.
So, left to tackle is the remainder of loved ones, not to mention the hope of propelling myself into the PA region at some point in the coming months.

I feel lucky that I am not unbelievably miserable. Just marginally bored.

No comments: