Wednesday, September 01, 2004

THINKING OF A PERSON TOO TINY TO SEE.

Seussical on the brain.
Can you blame me?
I'm pulling for Mrs. Mayor, and the consensus is that I was cast as such, but I hope not to jeopardize my karma and delete this post in a ravenous, murderous fury tomorrow morning.
Hopefully, that won't be the case.
In whatever situation formulates tomorrow, I hope to be surprised. Casting the musical was certainly a challenge, and I could hardly say that I was fair, or bestowed upon my list the time I would actually invest when faced with the legitimate situation. I know I would have cast differently if I had the evening to brood over such things.
But I don't have to, do I?
I don't know what else to ramble about. I'm not going to waste my own time trying to decide.
Night.

No comments: