Thursday, May 29, 2003

Don't you love browsing through old emails in hopes of finding something eventful, or a crazy, relieved emotion that you've been searching for?
I do...
Too bad I just find crap like this...
Blah, I say to thee...I wish I could actually post a diary entry...Saddly, FOD is currently far away (Under construction, or so they're telling us...), and I'm having a bit of withdrawl...I just need something (Someone...) to focus on...Ahh! Damn the stupid keyboard and my clumsy fingers...I wish I was a pianist...Then, I wouldn't have to worry about the stupid keyboard problem because I would spend my hours plunking on black and white keys, not typing out my life story, ultimately waiting for the day when FOX starts accepting my scripts and turns my life into a three-hour special...Ahh...Ranting feels good...
Actually, there's a certian person on my mind...I know who it is, and I feel no need to try and re-iterate his name in plain text. Why is he on my mind? I have no apparent clue...Except for the fact that I miss him. I really do. I enjoy hearing his voice, seeing his face...I can't believe how funny his email was...Actually, it wasn't, but I could just see him trying...

(That was from January 10th...Could I be any more pathetic?)

No comments: