Monday, May 26, 2003

Update from the last few days:
-School is over.
-I saw Rene' being his oh-so-sexy self at SAK on Saturday night...(There were two tickets left when Elise and I got to the line...We needed five...My parents and Daniel, Rat-Demon of the Universe, forefitted theirs so that Elise and I could watch...It was touching, actually...)
-I went to MGM yesterday and made fun of our good friend, The Beast..."Grr!"
(Breif note to convey that Kelley finished her D&A class, and that now, she can go get her permit and drive people with the assistance of a 21-year-old licensed driver...Fun.)
-I made a "To-Do" list on a napkin...
-I've already done two of the things on that list...(To finish the class, and to update on this lovely little blog...)
-Something else, I don't honestly remember what...
OK...I think that about does it...
I'm going to see Bruce Almighty this afternoon with Celeste, so, I'm hoping that it will be extremely halarious...Otherwise, Carrey will die...
And I mean that in the nicest way possible...

No comments: