Saturday, August 07, 2004

EGAD AND ZOOKS AND SUCH.

Am I just a teensy bit perturbed that the Enzian has yet to email me back?
May-be.
Far from angsty, however, I sit typing on a Saturday afternoon, preparing myself for work (namely The Summer Assignment From Hell; Thank you, Pitman.) and, well, more work.
Fun!
I'm agonizing over my left foot, as someone saw fit to leave broken shards of glass just laying about for someone to gouge themselves upon. And that was certainly an adequate addition to my adequately informal and preposterous day.
On a rather elevated plus side, I downloaded more ringtones than I think is legally suppressible. But they're amazing. Really, really amazing.
I downloaded the "Ducktales" theme song. That amazing.
I can't fully express in words the enormity of gleeful listening it has been. I've spent most of the past four hours working around the house and doing so with the assistance of MIDI background.
And yes, I am going to load the entire six minutes and thirty-five seconds of "Hotel California" onto my cell phone.
Who wouldn't?

No comments: