Sunday, August 08, 2004

OH, I WISH YOU COULD MEET MY BOYFRIEND; MY BOYFRIEND WHO LIVES IN CANADA.

Dear Kelley with an E,
Yes, you are being quite difficult. Retaining that e like some kind of residual tail. But it may be a good thing. If you are ever in need of an extra E, you have it right there. You don't need to go looking for it. What you could use it for, is quite another matter. You could throw it at people. But that would require writing it down on a piece of paper and hoping the person has some sort of rare disease where the slightest touch is very painful.
I mentioned the movie, because you had mentioned that you were working on a movie. Or at least that's what the Giraffe said. Stupid Giraffe. He's a sly one, standing there, nibbling on the acacia leaves, wiping away the fire ants with his tongue. I myself, do enjoy a good danish. So I think that you have problems intimidating me away from the danish. Unless of course, you are 16 foot tall muscle bound Amazon with steely Jiu-jitsu skills. Of course, you could be two feet tall with no ability to move or injure anyone in any way and I'd still be intimidated.
I do enjoy a good book, but I haven't read one in about a year. Just because finding English reading material is pretty difficult here. I like kind of heavy books, books on spirituality, or interesting ideas. How about you?
I must go. I have a giraffe to attend to.

2 comments:

JC said...

About your boyfriend who lives in Canada...is his name Alberto and does he live in Vancouver?

I love Avenue Q.

Kelley L. Smith said...

No.
But it should be. For Christ's sake, Alberto is a much better name than "Adam."
And he's not my boyfriend: he's an English teacher and much too old for me. Which I don't mind.
But we email, and that's enough to satisfy the mental cravings for intelligent banter, I suppose.
But he did live in Vancouver for some odd period of time. Which makes the song all the more worthy.
Although, I don't think he can cook; nor would I ever compare him to a vaccum without serious deliberation.