Thursday, August 12, 2004

HURRICANE CHARLEY, I LOVE YOU.

Q: What is better than a hurricane day off of school?
A: A hurricane day on a Friday.
I'm beyond ready for this surprise three-day weekend. Here is my general (and yet, well thought-out, given my two-hour notice) plan for tomorrow: We'll traverse down to random kite shops, buy surf boards, and take full advantage of ravaging winds.
We should put a spoiler on my car.
For safety purposes, of course.
Beyond my own personal freedom, I'm glad to see tomorrow fall by the wayside due to the fact that the Tenacious Three (Plyler, Pitman, and their newest edition, Backel) have spent the last two weeks of school blabbering throughout lunch about their combined students, namely myself and E-Dawg.
Scary? Yes. Very, very scary.
I just entreat the gods to let me take a nice, long, sixteen hour rest this evening, so as to eliminate all lack of rest. After all, I care very little about doing school work or "participating," but goodness me: aren't those boys good looking.
That's right. I only go to school to look at guys. And if I was sleep deprived, it would make it much more difficult to accomplish those true goals in life.
Namely, molesting Frank. But first, I must become a cheerleader.
I just need to set my priorities.

No comments: