Wednesday, March 23, 2005

BREATHING TOO DEEPLY, THINKING ALL DAY.

I've already completed a list of four rather obscure endeavors I had hoped to do over my Exhilarating Spring Break.
(Read: I've done four incredibly stupid things.)
Would you like to know of my shortcomings, dear Blog Who Cares Little For My Existence? Here you go:
-I found a date to my Senior prom.
-I changed my appearance in a manner whose productivity has yet to be determined.
-I've fallen in love with an actor.
-I realized that I have no friends left to spend a week with. Fun.
Dear Lord, I wish I was making them up. I wish I had never been fool-hardy enough to fall into that pit, but lo and behold, I did. Whoopee.
Nothing is making sense, but I've been long awaiting the breakdown. Things were becoming far to happy to sustain themselves...I suppose I tricked myself into thinking they might actually care enough to stay that way.
Ha.
My mentality is alleviated in comparison to earlier this morning, but knowing me, that doesn't say much. It's like SAD, except, instead, it's HAD.
And that's why they call me a Titan of Psychology.
(Yes. Because I'm insane.)

No comments: