Thursday, March 24, 2005

"WITH DUE EXPEDIENCY, PUTTING ON THE REGENCY."

Here's one senior who's making the most of her Spring Break Experience:
Example I- I spent the afternoon with my family.
Example II- I spent the afternoon with my family, in the hospital.
Example III- I spent the afternoon with my family, in the hospital, with doctors looming wearily overhead, questioning the fate of Kelley upon this dear old planet earth.
Lots of fun, I promise. With Go-Karting to follow.
Needless to say, I have a ridiculously high tolerance for needles, testing, observation, etc., so this afternoon bothered me not in the slightest. However, if I had been without those productive mental build-ups, I might be facing utter lunacy. Absolute insanity. And not the good kind.
We'll find out more later, I suppose. But for now, I have little emotion running through my thoughts. At all. Really.
I need some help.

No comments: