Monday, March 21, 2005

CLICK.

Alright, I give in.
After a few weeks of absolutely thoughtless blogging, Spring Break has arrived, and I can once again become desperate and lonely.
Hoorah! Yippie! She has returned!
I've spent a great many days fighting for my sanity, and far fewer to return away from it, making this (ultimately) the greatest struggle in my young existence.
"Sweet," I feel, would be appropriate.
I haven't slept on my own bed for six nights, I can't even step into my room without feeling nauseous. I don't know what it is. I think I've grown up- or in this case, over- without definitely realizing it. I'm scared beyond any recognition, I can't write, my mind feels so ridiculously cluttered that I've lost the ability to shovel through the crap and find my way to the surface.
I'm finished with my typing- it's doing absolutely nothing for me.

No comments: