Saturday, September 10, 2005

THE ADVERTISING SLOGAN GENERATOR.

Just a few AMAZING examples. Feel free to make your own.
I Want My Zazzle.

There's Only One Zazzle.

If You Can't Beat Zazzle, Join Zazzle.

Semper Zazzle.

He Who Thinks Zazzle Drinks Zazzle.

That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Zazzle.

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Zazzle.

Break Me Off a Piece of That Zazzle.

When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Zazzle Overnight.

I'm Not Gonna Pay A Lot For This Zazzle.

Zazzle Is Job 1.

Zazzle Unscripted.

The Ultimate Zazzle Machine.

You Can't Top a Zazzle.

My Zazzle to Yours.

Zazzle, Take Me Away.

Who Would You Have A Zazzle With?

Zazzle, the Other White Meat.

The Incredible, Edible Zazzle.

Because I'm Worth Zazzle.

Crunch All You Want. We'll Make Zazzle.

You Deserve A Zazzle Today.

Your Flexible Zazzle.

Bread Wi' Zazzle Taken Out.

Zazzle - It Does a Body Good.

No comments: