Thursday, September 15, 2005

WELCOME TO THE BEEHIVE.

It's interesting to be so utterly ignored with six people in your own room.
A room, I might add, the size of...well, the size of my room. It is my room.
Duh.
We've got Lindsay Lohan being a "mean girl" on my big-screen television, and they're oggling over communal photo albums. Pictures of hookah bars, best friends, boyfriends, lovers, people they love, people they hate, proms, parks, and all the boring stuff I seem to have no recollection of ever having/documenting through photos.
[Editor's Note: I just found out through word of mouth that I was called back for three out of four conservatory shows. I have no idea what that means at this point, but I'll find out when I see for myself.]
Anyway, I've never been so utterly bored in my life. If I get up and walk out, I'm stuck up. If I stay put, I gouge my eyes out with a Canada Dry Ginger Ale can.
Tee hee!
And the best part is- they're all comparing pictures and talking about the girls on campus. They've begun to blend into the chatter on television. They're "mean girls."
I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach.
But here's the good news- this makes me the Tina Fey of Flagler.
Hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right. Your hot. That what you all think. I don beleve it.

Kelley L. Smith said...

Or, I don't think I'm hot. I think I'm a condescending bitch with wit and brains instead of a glorified body. And I said that the idea that I'm "the Tina Fey of Flagler" is hot. Not me, but an idea. Imagine that!
But I do think you're an ass. So, you win.