Saturday, September 24, 2005

PEOPLE HATE ME.

Clarification: People hate me with a passion.
Why?
STUPIDITY.
Alright, perhaps that's being a bit harsh. They're not entirely stupid; it's the act of being angered at me for something that is Not Of My Doing Or Within My Control that harbors the utmost ignorance.
I can't stand people talking about me behind my back, but on top of that, I can't stand the fact that I've hurt people with no intention, method, or committing any actual "hurting" on my own part.
GROW UP. NOW. GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE AN ADULT.
I've spent so much time in the last two days accommodating to everyone's ego issues, I haven't been able to sit and relax and acknowledge that I did a good job. That I worked hard for something and earned it, in that order.
It's not gloating, you insolent nimrods- it's acceptance.

No comments: