Saturday, November 05, 2005

BLURRY.

I don't understand a lot of what happened today.
I was sick this morning, in the most physical of senses.
I made it through class, which was quite a feat. I managed to maintain a relative grasp of the surrounding world through breakfast, at which point I realized the gravity of my exhaustion. I slept for an hour. Woke up. Pulled through class, and stopped to chat with good people. Made it back to the room. I slept for an hour. Worked my FINAL daily Box Office shift, left, and slept for two hours. Ushering. Box Office. Physical revulsion. Pain to the point that I'm not sure what's wrong, but I know for certain that I will not be able to approach food for some time.
And then, we drove. We walked. He talked. It was such a nice, peaceful sort of scenario to end the week, one that I hope gets repeated.
To sleep. But probably not, perchance, to dream.
Then again, maybe.

No comments: