Wednesday, November 05, 2003

EXCUSE ME WHILE I BLIND YOU WITH MY RADIOACTIVE BLING-BLING...I MEAN, SHIRT.

The FOOTLOOSE shirts are simply out of control...They're so bright, they glow in the dark. Which for me, is an entirely necessary thing out of a shirt. But others seem to deem it a distraction, or possibly worse, a need to burn me to the ground with flammable chemicals...
In other news, I made it into the APeX chat last night...For two minutes...I said "Hi" to Gene at the exact moment my new computer decided to shut down due to the Breaker Virus that my father had yet to patch up...But at least I said hello...I really hope he saw it...
Mary took me to Thriftko last night, and we shopped the night away...I bought things, she paid for them, and in my opinion, that makes it an overly wonderful relationship...

No comments: