Saturday, November 22, 2003

HELLO, MY NAME IS KELLEY, AND I STOLE A CAT FROM DENNY'S.

Hi, Kelley.
Last night was evening two of FOOTLOOSE, and the gang decided on Denny's for our ritual feast...Of course, I managed to feast long before the herd, seeing as I was blessed with the presence of a parent that can order much faster from a separate table...Heh...They all wanted parents come midnight...
Anyway, there was a kitten of possibly one year of age plaguing our gathering, looking all pitiful and lonely at the window, and the female population of our cast and crew simply had to go see the poor dear! [Editor's Note: Gag me with a spoon.] So, they did. And I ate my food. And I was happy.
We decided to take off a little earlier than the rest, and so as Mary and I strolled outside, myself fixated solely on complaining about the poor kitty-witty and how hungry and sad and lonely it was [Editor's Note: Obviously.] , he ran up and jumped onto my shoulder.
And Mary says, "Let's take him home."
"Huh?"
"I said, let's take him home. He looks like a Charlie."
[Editor's Note: Unbeknownst to anyone besides this blog and her family at the current time, Charlie, this blog's grandfather, passed away yesterday morning. This blog has little emotion or feeling on the subject, and cold hearted as she is, really doesn't care. She can't. She isn't in tears, she's not sad. It's just an emotionless event for her, and that's why no one knows, nor needs to know.]
So we did. We took him home. Or her, as the case may soon be revealed. "IT" has an appointment with a veterinarian around noon-or-later, and that will determine all further gender issues.
To be totally and completely honest, my mom was the one that stole the cat. I was simply the one that picked it up, set it in the back seat of our car, and closed the door...So it wasn't really my fault...
And that is about all exciting news and events of credit worthy of mentioning at this point and time...
If we adopt a chinchilla, this blog will let you know.

No comments: