Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"I'M JUST A PERSON, AND I HAVE TO EXPRESS MYSELF IN THAT WAY..." SAYS NOTED ROLE MODEL, BRITNEY SPEARS.

And personally, I believe her...
I'm trying to figure out how exactly I feel this week...Not really awake, too wired to sleep, and much, much too sick to my stomach to eat...Which is a good thing...
Gene is in Mexico (Boo.), Derk is probably plotting my destruction at the hands of Jimmy Fallon (Moo.), and Mr. Plyler thinks I've read The Grapes Of Wrath (Woo.)...It's a rather amusing concept, when you get down to it...
I'm still blessed with a large gash in my thumb thanks to my insane efforts at cleaning up the Prop Storage room...
And Footloose is tomorrow...Which means that it's almost December...I'm a bit more than a month away from 17...Odd...And APeX is probably coming in January...Which could not make me happier...
How pathetic. I hope I'm not falling back into that cycle...I don't think I am, though. I'm not feeling too insanely teeny-bopper-ish, and that was a key sign last time...I'm just...revitalized by him and his presence...It feels good to know that he cares about me, and that he's as excited to see me as I am him...
Ugg. I have to stop writing this.

No comments: