Sunday, November 09, 2003

TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR HAS COME TO WIPE AWAY THE SEMINOLE TOWN CENTER...BUT NOT BEFORE NOON.

Stranded in a mall. Sounds like a typical girl's dream vacation. Not Kelley's. She was relatively upset upon finding that not only was her morning wasted until noon, but no good looking men happened to be setting up shop as she sat in a Lay-z-Boy, dazed and confused, wondering why she'd be condemned to a fate of loafing around in an empty, freezing mall at 11 AM on a Sunday.
And then, Kelley's-Not-So-Emo-Self kicked Emo-Kelley in the ass.
And it was a good day.
I'm actually relatively relieved. I have gravel for the microphones, I have-- really penetratingly green eyes, I'm just realizing...Sorry. Looking in the mirror while I'm typing probably isn't the best idea...What was I saying? Um, something about microphones, therefore leading to the troll, therefore obviously and inevitably leading to a Derk story...
Horrah!
So, I called up Mary while she was in the SMM NCYC meeting, and of course, before I hung up, I yelled, "And punch Fr. Derk for me..."
Ironically enough, Derk was sitting next to her. And he heard me.
He, then proceeding to grab my mother's cell phone, and murmuring "Hello" into the speaker, forced Kelley to lose all recognition of thought, except disgust and utter loathing, and hang up the phone.
And now, Kelley is "ex-communicated."
Ha, ha!
It's been a very nice Sunday, says the Not-So-Emo-Me.

No comments: